Don't take our word for it! Here's what Priscilla says about the book. And, Priscilla is a community college professor who teaches seniors about photos.
#83 Show Notes for Geeks on Tour Members.
#83 Show Notes for non-members $.99
This episode was Live-Streamed on June 5, 2016
Review Questions (answers at 48 minute mark in video)
- Google Photos gives you unlimited free storage for your photos if you choose the size called ___________________________.
- To upload all photos taken by your phone, what do you do?
- Once all old photos have auto-uploaded from your computer’s drives to the cloud, we recommend uploading new pictures manually with:
- Cloud button on photos.google.com
- Desktop Uploader
- Drag and Drop
- T/F – once you start using Google Photos, you won’t need Picasa for anything anymore
- Although Google Photos stores all your photos in one unbroken stream of files by date, you can group photos by creating ____________________
Continue your Education with Geeks on Tour by subscribing to our Newsletters!