We did not do a live show this week, so we're giving you an encore presentation. It's all about Microsoft's OneDrive on computer, Android, and iPhone!
Do you use Windows 10 and are confused by the OneDrive options? Did you know that Microsoft's OneDrive makes it possible to see your files on any device? You can even create Word, Excel, or Powerpoint files on Android, iPhone, and Mac as well as Windows? All for free. Try this now
- You need a Microsoft account - it's free
- Go to OneDrive.com and Sign in with your Microsoft account
- You will now see all the files that have been synchronized on your account
- You can even create a new Excel, Word, or Powerpoint file by clicking the + button (no need for the Excel, Word, or Powerpoint software.)
You can also use OneDrive on your phone to automatically backup all your photos to the cloud. We use OneDrive as a secondary backup along with Google Photos. We believe in belt AND suspenders!
This episode also covered a tip and an app:
- Tip of the Day: How to Force Quit apps on your Apple or Android mobile device
- Beginner’s Lesson: Using OneDrive
- App: Wink: Home Automation
Further your computer education**Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletters** Watch our Weekly Online Show on Learning Smartphones and Tablets!
Continue your Education with Geeks on Tour by subscribing to our Newsletters!